Friday, May 22, 2009

Landscaping

In addition to typical housework, I spend alot of time outdoors with my flower beds and landscaping. I love this part - kind of a stress relief for me - especially now since hubby can't go to work for the next 2 weeks. When I get tired of him, I can just go outside. Here are some pics of my landscaping, nothing too extravagant, but I am proud. Oh yeah, and all the rock you see in the pics - I did all of that one 50lb bag at a time. I'll post some before pics of that project later in another post; completely forgotten I hadn't shared that project yet. Warning - picture overload!

this is the front of the house to the right side of the door...
this is the front of the house to the left of the door...
there are two of these whisky barrell planters that edge where we park our vehicles...
this is across the back - a path leading from one porch to another...
closeup of one of my favs - an antique wheelbarrow...
the new covered patio at our master bedroom sliding glass door...
closeup of the hanging baskets on this new patio...
again at the rear of the house nestled in a corner leading up to the other porch...
closeup of my jasmine in bloom - its beautiful and smells wonferful...

a new addition at the side of the house I completed this spring...

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Mine is going to be a busy one!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, that all looks soooo nice! You are such a go-getter...I wish I had all your energy. Have a fun weekend!

Jenn said...

Wow! It looks so beautiful. You've done an awesome job.

MommaJen said...

very nice! you amaze me!