Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a slight change in plans...

I still have lots of updates but have decided to take them in a little different direction. My good friend Jennifer started a new blog called Shutters where she showcases neat finds and antiques and different projects she completes which allows her to keep her crafting/business blog seperate. Well, thank you Jennifer for the awesome idea as I have decided to do something very similar.

My new blog will be dedicated to family news and updates and the adventures of my new bundle of joy. The new blog is called Monkey Tales and can be found at www.warrenmonkey.blogspot.com

This blog, ladybug fanatic, will remain the same and be dedicated to crafting, etc. and will include my business updates for Southern Living at HOME, The Pampered Chef and Stampin' Up!

Please be patient as I transition the current blog as well as create the new one :) Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait!