Monday, December 22, 2008

360 miles down...460 to go!

That's right. I'm almost halfway done with my travels. YaY!!! This past weekend I went to my BFF's and spent Saturday and Sunday morning with them (lots of pics) before going to my Gma's Christmas Sunday afternoon (no pics). Here they are...
Little R opening his bday gift from me (he turned 6 two weeks ago) --

I think he had more fun playing with the ribbon --

I take that back, I bought him a game for his new Wii and he is having fun --

Little miss priss or princess not feeling very well --

She was enthused by the Wii activity on the TV screen --

Now she is having fun with an empty paper towel roll, doesn't take much to amuze them at that age --

Oohh, toys galore --
Can you tell by the number of pics I take I love these kiddos and enjoy spending time with them? I am working through Wednesday and begin my travels again on Christmas Day. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a wonderful "short" week at work :) Check it out - I am quickly approaching 1,500 hits. I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pics! Glad to hear your travels have been safe. We re-arranged our plans because of weather on Saturday, but I'm totally ok with it. Driving 7 hours around the state of Iowa just to attend 2 christmas' in one day just didn't get me too excited anyway. Merry Christmas!

Jenn said...

Sweet kids! I'm glad you are almost half done with your traveling. We are so fortunate we don't have to travel anymore.