Friday, June 12, 2009

ABC Baby Cards

I know several ladies who are currently pregnant so I have made up some mini card stacks that can be used for just about any occasion. I can give the cards to them for a shower or when the baby is born or even give them the entire stack to use as thank you's, etc.

I made both a boy set and a girl set. I used my Slice die cutting machine to make the letters ABC. The girl set uses SU! colors certainly celery, so saffron and pretty in pink. The boy set uses SU! colors bashful blue, so saffron and certainly celery. I used stamps from several different sets to create the square of images. I think they turned out pretty cute, so I also added them to my etsy shop.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hubby is still out of work healing for at least another week. We are headed to my step-sister's house to spend the day at the river. We are celebrating all of the family's June birthdays. I've got alot of posts coming next week so stay tuned...

3 comments:

Emily said...

they are all cute! you are the stack queen!

Jenn said...

These are very cute! Great idea with the ABC's.

MommaJen said...

love these - some of my favorite colors!