Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm still here...

I've been pretty busy lately and just haven't had the drive to keep up with blogging and taking pictures so here is a card that my friend Jennifer (anaggiebug) gave me a few weeks ago when she came down to visit. I thought the card was adorable and cute how she did the wording twice...
So back to the busy-ness...we are having a garage sale this weekend and I am not kidding when I say my dining room is floor to ceiling garage sale items and boxes. Some is brother and sister's items but most of it is ours. First of all, I can't believe how much junk has accumulated in our house over the last 5 years and second I can't believe how much I'm willing to get rid of. Preparing for the arrival of 2 little ones is big time motivation. Now, if I can just make it through this garage sale :)

2 comments:

MommaJen said...

oh yes, you have huge motivation - hope it's extremely successful!

Jenn said...

my prayers are with you...heh.