Friday, October 2, 2009

It's a Boy!

We had a level 3 ultrasound yesterday in Austin to check on baby because of some crazy bloodwork results I received. Our appt went great. Our little boy is right on target for my stage in pregnancy and looks awesome. It was so neat to see some features so close up, like his brain and stomach, etc. Technology is awesome and the miracle of life is amazing. We can't wait to welcome our son into this world in February. I am currently 20 weeks, 5 days along! 19 weeks, 2 days to go!!!
Here is the profile...
Here he is waving at us...
And here are his little feet...

2 comments:

AnAggieBug said...

I knew it! Remember my dream before I even knew you were pregnant!

Jenn said...

Yay! I'm so glad everyone is doing great! I can't remember are you keeping the name a secret?