Monday, October 12, 2009

Nursery Bedding

My brother and his family visited us this weekend so we had the nursery set up as a second guest bedroom. Now that this weekend has passed, it is time to start preparing the nursery... so I thought I would share the bedding. The bedroom is already painted yellow so we wanted to stick with that color and add some others to it. Hubby and I agreed on the bedding you see pictured below. He really likes monkeys and we both liked the soft color palette. Unfortunately for us it was discontinued. I searched for days for somewhere that still had it and I got lucky. A kid's bedding store in California or Nevada (can't remember which) had 2 sets left. I was hoping the bedding was something I could have registered for as shower gifts, but I couldn't chance not getting it. I ordered the set and I'm super excited to get home today because it is being delivered. The set includes everything pictured here except the hamper, rug, lamp and of course the random decorations they use...but I'm totally okay with that. Also on it's way is a set of painted wall art and a painted wooden peg rack for hanging towels and coats, etc. The total set is 12 pieces. The nursery furniture is the same honey finish seen in the picture. I can't wait to get started. I will be posting some before and after pics of the room once it is complete. I am currently 22 weeks and have approximately 18 weeks to go :)

3 comments:

AnAggieBug said...

I love it!!! It will look so good in your nursery!

Jenn said...

CUTE!!! I love it too!

MommaJen said...

very nice! can't wait to see pics of it all together!