The New Year holiday has come and gone. I had 4 days at home and it was amazing. Man, if I didn't have to work and could stay at home everyday, I would be a happy camper. I was able to do all my chores at my leisure and at a slow pace and it was amazing. I still had the same long list but when you can spread things out over the course of the day its not as stressful or tiring. Oh well, a woman can dream.
I'm not making any resolutions this year but however am setting some goals instead. There are alot of things I want to do and accomplish in 2009 and I think if I set them as goals, it will be easier for me to achieve! So, here are my goals...
1. Lose 20 more pounds and be back to my wedding weight
2. Post on my blog at least 3 days a week and hit 100 posts with some blog candy of course
3. Get my Southern Living at HOME business back on track for some extra income
4. Save more and spend less
5. Be a better wife, daughter and friend and try to let the little things that bother me not bother me so much
6. Spend much needed time with my brother and support him as he makes decisions that will effect his future
7. Learn to decorate cakes
8. Teach myself to write right handed - I'm already ambidextrious and I want to continue
9. Keep in better contact with friends that live long distance
10. Renew my faith in God and attend Church faithfully
It may seem like alot, but I think all of these are very achievable. I look forward to posting as I will start very soon with a continuous post I am super excited about. For those of you who follow Kristina Werner's blog, she has a weekly (well almost weekly) color inspiration challenge where she selects a color combination and challenges us to create a card/project/scrapbook page using her color combo. Well, I started blogging in May and only participated in a few of these so I have decided to go back to #1 and complete all of them. I will reveal 2 per post until I am done :) Stay tuned...
Party Favor Easter Box
16 hours ago