Monday, March 16, 2009

and the WINNER is...

Congratulations goes to AnAggieBug for winning my blog candy! Here is what she won....
This card stack has 6 cards made using three of the Stampin' Up "in" colors. I used the same concept with each sticking with the same color palette on each individual card. I like Jennifer's monochromatic post from the other day so much I wanted to use that idea here. Okay, so its not completely monochromatic because they also have white in them, but its close. The cards use various items from the Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze colors.
Contratulations Jennifer from AnAggieBug!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute set! I like the curly label punch too!

AnAggieBug said...

That's awesome, I never win anything!

Jenn said...

Yay Jennifer! Congratulations!