Monday, October 6, 2008

$3.29 Gasoline

Whoah! I can't believe it. I bought regular unleaded gas for $3.29 a gallon in Elgin Saturday. My husband and I drove to Austin to visit my grandpa in the hospital and on our way back saw gas there was so cheap, I decided to go ahead and fill up the tank. I am glad to finally see gas prices starting to go down here where we live. It is amazing how much higher we are here than other areas of Texas. My mother-in-law lives in the Rio Grande Valley and she bought gas last week for $2.96/gallon, but my brother who lives in Italy has been paying almost $5.00 a gallon for a long long time now. Craziness! So, I'm curious...this question is to those non local bloggers who read my posts from other blogs - What did you pay per gallon for your last tank of gas?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Actually....there is some investigating going on regarding the gas prices in B/CS. We are higher than any other place in Texas. I think we discussed this the other day.

Emily said...

I'm local and paid 3.41 on Tuesday, but my Mom paid 2.99 in Des Moines, Iowa over the weekend.