Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Halloween Cards

These are the other two cards I made. Details on each below.
This first one is very similar to the other ones I have been making...they use the Bitty Boos stamp set, which I borrowed from my friend Terri. The ribbon came from Wal-Mart and of course the Ghostly Greetings Halloween paper came in my last SU! order from Jennifer.
This last card still needs some work. I know the pic is blurry and hard to tell, not sure why my camera did that. This stamp set is the new one I just bought called Haunting Halloween. I copied the idea from the SU! catalog however wanted to make some minor changes. This is what I have so far...I will be adding to it soon!

3 comments:

MommaJen said...

love the skull and crossbones ribbon!

Emily said...

very nice...the catalog is a great place for inspiration! (and blogs too....:)

Jenn said...

I like the Witching You set...its sweet.